What we believe:
- We believe that the Holy Bible is given by inspiration of God and that it contains the wisdom of God and the plan of God for mankind.
- We believe in one almighty God, the maker of heaven and earth who is revealed to us as Father, Son and Holy Spirit.
- We believe that Jesus Christ took away the sins of the world at the cross and made salvation available to all who believe the good news.
- We believe in water baptism by full immersion into Christ as a sign of faith and as an act of covenant with God.
- We believe in the baptism and gifts of the Holy Spirit as revealed in the Scriptures for the empowerment of believers for a life of service.
- We believe in the gospel of the Kingdom: i.e. that God is redeeming this world through the person, the principle, the pattern and the power of Christ. That it will not be abandoned, forsaken or destroyed but that God is actively and actually repossessing the planet through his agents and agencies whether overt or covert.
- We believe in the gospel of Grace: That God has dealt with our sins through Christ and will not hold them against us. That he extends an open invitation to all regardless of nature or nurture into his kingdom and care. A changed life will be the result of a relationship with God but is not a requirement for one. Come as you are…
- We believe in the second coming of Jesus to complete the redemption of planet earth and to reward the believers.
- We believe in the resurrection and eternal life as promised by Jesus Christ and in the ultimate triumph of good over evil; the ultimate restitution of all things; the ultimate victory of life over death and in the ultimate defeat of hate by love! We are optimistic about planet earth and are not fazed by the painful contractions that point to the birth of a new era.